Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Hump Day Inspiration

Hi All. Seems someone asked for rain. Here, in Michigan, it's a little foggy and wet. There was a bit of snow on the ground, but now it's gone.

So check this out. I spent three days toying with my first ever book trailer. For those of you who know me manipulating technology like this is not for forte and a few times, me dear laptop almost met the wall. However I like what I've accomplished even though there are a few kinks I need to work out, but I'm happy to show it to you.

Tomorrow I'm blogging at Beauty Brite and then Friday the fun kicks into high gear. Dec. 16 I'm blogging at Books n Kisses.
Chatting at Coffee Time Romance and More
Participating in Kacey Hammell's Birthday Bash
AND Stuff Your Stocking Christmas Blog Hop.
Oh I'm not done. Don't forget The Romance Studios Christmas Party. Oh yeah. It's party central. You think this is busy, wait until April. I've got a party lined up for that month that will make you forget all about Christmas.

So stop in when you can. Leave comments and oh yeah, Merry Christmas, ya filthy animal! (Sorry, Love Home Alone 2)

Don't forget to Indulge Your Inner Romantic.

No comments: