Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Can We Talk?

These last few weeks have left me wondering what to do. On one hand I'm grateful to be living my dream. so to speak. I'm still waiting on the bestseller list and the royalty check that goes with it. :-) However this journey can be a little discouraging. I've thought about quitting. totally giving up blogging, promoing and everything that goes with this whole genie gig and then I meet someone who brightens things for me.

First there's Tara Chevrestt. She reviewed The Pick-Up Wife a couple of weeks ago and while she said some nice things about my story, there's only one thing I remember…The Queen of Sensuality. So do you think it will catch on? Should I use it everywhere? Maybe I should get a sparkly tiara and have half naked men fan me while they massage my feet and feed me peeled grapes.
No? Too much? *sigh* It was just a thought.
Then there was the lady who recognized my name from Facebook. Social media is working. I was tickled pink. :-)

Also I was invited by a group of fantastic authors to join their blog. How cool is that? Have you been to 69 Shades of Smut? Come give us a try. *grins* I'm well aware of what I said.

And the lovely Tonya Kinzer has asked me to be a guest on her blog this week, come check out an excerpt of The Pick-Up Wife. So stop in for some bubbly and a dip in the hot tub. Oh yeah and Tyrell will be attending to us all week. Ahhhh such is the life of a writer…or should I say The Queen of Sensuality?

Coming soon, I'm gonna be an APP!!!!

Until next time Indulge Your Inner Romantic.

3 comments:

Tara said...

Girl, your day is coming. I feel it. Talented writers such as you are meant to make it. You know what I think it is? Your struggle to get there is being made harder so that you'll appreciate it all the more when you make it. You are loved and admired. Never forget it.

Lynn Chantale said...

Aww. Thanks hunny.

Savannah Chase said...

We all have days or times like this...Trust me...Don't give up if this is your passion.