Saturday, February 23, 2013

The Choice (A Nobleman Novel)-Page Turner Books Review Tour




Blurb: Nila and Blake’s journey of love and challenges continue in The Choice. Nila is face with many choices, one of which is the choice of mortality or immortality. She makes surprising new friends and discovers secrets about an old one. More is revealed to Nila about Blake’s past. Their love will be tested with the challenges they are met with and the secrets that are revealed.


About Ronda Caudill: Ronda was born and raised in Virginia. Writing has always been a passion of hers. She earned  Ph.D. in Education from Capella University. The two writers who inspire her the most are Edgar Allan Poe and H.P. Lovecraft.  Discovering Edgar Allan Poe when she was eleven years old opened up an entirely new world to her. A world that she has shared with her daughters. She is blessed with a wonderful husband and two beautiful daughters who both inspire and support her.

You can contact Ronda at the following places:



I struggled with what to say about this book. I was a reader long before I became a writer and when I review something I'd rather say something nice or positive about what I've read or nothing at all. Keep in mind, I'm only one person and this is my opinion and nothing more.

My Review of The Choice by Ronda Caudill, Ph.D
I really wanted to be a part of this story. The blurb intrigued me and the plot was engaging. However, I’d have like more showing instead of telling. It was hard for me to connect with the characters on an emotional level because I was told what to feel instead of being allowed to experience it along with the characters.
The Nila, her Nobleman, and their friends were great and I loved the concept of reincarnated lovers finding their way back to each other and the whole immortal power deal. The thing that kept me reading was there were enough questions to keep me turning the page. At the climatic moment, I didn’t even get that breathless twinge I was hoping for. Part of me would like to read what happened between Lorelei and Nila, but not sure if I could.

About Page Turner Book Tours:

Page Turner Book Tours is fronted by the face behind Read2Review Kate. Page Turner Book Tours has been put together to help promote authors and give something back to the writing world. Kate has put together a team of incredibly talented people to help with the project by incorporating their individual skills into making new, fresh and exciting promotional plans that we hope you agree are amazing. If you would like to book a tour with Page Turner Book Tours please check out their tour packages. If you would like to become a tour host with Page Turner Book Tours please check out their Tour Host page. You wont be disappointed!

No comments: